What I'm Wearing:
1. Turtleneck: Nordstrom's, Size: XS
2. Dress: Vertigo, Size: L c/o Gina
3. Garter Tights: Nordstrom's, c/o Gina
4. Bow Clutch: Kate Spade
5. Sunglasses: Prada Baroque
6. Heels: Michael Kors
7. Belt: c/o Windsor
1. Foundation: L'Oreal Visible Lift 'Nude Beige'
2. Blush: Rock&Republic 'Shameless'
3. Lips: NARS 'Chihuahua'
1. Unknown Black polish
2. Essie Luxe Effects 'Set in Stones'
I love finding new ways to wear old pieces. My sister gave me this dress from her closet a few years prior [it's been around for a LONG time!]. Turtlenecks are a great way to transition a favorite dress into the colder season- get away with shorter sleeves by pairing it with this comfortable layer! Fun accessories can revamp older pieces by giving them a different feel. This look has a mod-glam vibe when paired with the oversized sunglasses and tights. The tights may be viewed as 'risque' to some, but they appear glamorous as opposed to trashy when paired with modest layers. Highlight one specific piece while covering others to achieve balance in your look.
This particular style diary contains so many of my favorite things- tights. sunglasses. my bed. Even a cover by one of my favorite bands. I absolutely loved shooting && editing this look!